From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Blake, White & Farnell, P.C.’s accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support
- Quickbooks accounting help & assistance
Our online resources can assist you in the tax process and financial decision-making. These tools include downloadable tax forms, publications, important dates, news and links to other useful sites.